At the request of one of the next generation, I made a blueberry hat for our youngest family member. Well actually I made two hats. I don't have a picture of the first one because it no longer exists, having been gobbled up by the ball winder. Even having checked my gauge and making it the next size up from what he would normally wear, it still turned out too small. On to the second version. . . I decided to leave the pattern in the yarn basket when it came to adding 'leaves' and go 3-dimensional. The result wasn't exactly what I had hoped for but I can live with it. Hopefully so can the little guy that's going to be wearing it.